1) Products remain the property of VANPAK LIMITED until such time as the applicable invoices(s) are paid in full. In the event of non-payment, VANPAK LIMITED reserves the right(s) to repossess all applicable merchandise.
2) Payment Terms : New accounts will need to pay in Advance prior to shipment. Payment can be made via Credit card (VISA or Master card only), Debit card, Cash or company cheque. Net 30 day terms can be offered to established accounts on approved credit. In the case of an NSF cheque, an administrative fee of $50 will be levied. Customer will need to provide a replacement cheque immediately, either in the form of a Certified Cheque or a Money Order.
3) Pricing : All applicable and effective prices are subject to change without notice, with current pricing applicable at time of shipment. Special or contract prices will remain in effect up to the expiry date, if applicable, or as indicated on the signed pricing agreement. Every effort will be made to provide sufficient notification to customers of upcoming price increases or decreases.
4) Minimum Order : For freight prepaid shipments within Canada, the minimum order acceptable may vary from province to province and/or city to city. Customers are advised to check with a service representative at VANPAK LIMITED, for up to date minimum requirements to their respective location(s).
The minimum order for freight collect shipments, including pick-ups, is $300.00 net.
Unless otherwise requested or specified, orders will be shipped via the most economical mode/ carrier at the discretion of VANPAK LIMITED.
5) Returns : No product(s) is/are to be returned, exchanged or replaced without the issuance of a "Returned Merchandise Authorization" (RMA) number from VANPAK LIMITED. A credit will be issued for all approved returns
All returned products are subject to inspection upon receipt at which time a 20% restocking charge may apply, unless it is deemed that such return was due to the product being defective or damaged on receipt by the customer.
All claims for damages must be made within ten (10) days of receipt of the merchandise. VANPAK LIMITED will not accept any claims after ten (10) days. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the correct stock has been received and is in good order.